The Electrovoice RE320 is EV's latest premium dynamic mic designed for broadcast and studio use. Featuring a completely updated design, the RE320 takes its heritage from the classic RE20 use the world over by broadcasters. When you hear this you won't believe this is a dynamic mic!
The RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content, and natural tone.
Variable D is Electro-Voice's exclusive solution to the tonal changes associated with the proximity effect found in other directional microphones. Providing balanced and uniform frequency response up to 180° off-axis, the result is always stable and linear tonal performance — even when the sound source is moving around the mic. Ideal for capturing the critical details of voice, amplified, and acoustic instruments, Variable-D capsules deliver impeccably smooth and natural tone on virtually any sound source.
Utilizing the same humbucking coil technology found in the RE20 and RE27N/D to arrest electro-magnetic field interference introduced by sources close "to the microphone", the RE320 produces an ultra-quiet signal path free from the hum and buzz found in other dynamic microphones.
The RE320 incorporates a two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch which allows engagement of two vastly different performance curves.
- Designed for Broadcast, Studio, Pro Audio, and other applications.
- Variable-D proximity control minimises positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
- Unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two mics in one Extremely durable build, fit and finish